Working action of Vidalista 40 mg:
Vidalista 40mgcomes in the family of medicine known as a PDE-5 inhibitor that works by blocking the phosphodiesterase enzyme, which prevents the deprivation of cGMP and leads the formation of Nitric Oxide. As a result, smooth muscle relaxation takes place, which enhances the formation of blood in the male genital area and a man accomplishes sustained and powerful erection during intimacy time.
What are the contraindications of Vidalista 40 mg?
- You should not use Vidalista 40mg in case you are allergic to any component or any similar products or medicines.
- Patients who are suffering from any medicine like leukemia, sickle cell anemia, bleeding disorders, multiple myeloma, liver or kidney disorders, cardiac disorders, diabetes mellitus, and high blood pressure then inform the doctor before administration.
- This is recommended to avoid using the medicine in case you are less than 18 years and take under medical supervision in case you are more than 65 years.
What is the dosing regimen of Vidalista 40 mg?
For the management of erection related issues, the normally advised dose of Vidalista 40 mg, which comes in tablet dosage form. An individual should consume the medicine via mouth with the help of ample amount of water around one hour before intercourse and can be used with or without food. You should keep the gap of 36 hours between two dosages and never use more than advised dose as this may be harmful. Take only one tablet at a time as one pill is sufficient to show the proper effects.
What are the drug interactions of Vidalista 40 mg?
- Antibiotics such as Erythromycin or Clarithromycin
- Other ED drugs such as Tadalafil or Vardenafil
- High blood pressure drugs such as alpha blockers
- Antidepressants such as Nefazodone
- HIV drugs such as Saquinavir
- Anti-Tuberculosis medications such as Isoniazid
What are the side effects of Vidalista 40 mg?
Common unwanted effects may likely to occur while using this medicine like a headache, diarrhea, stuffy nose, upset stomach, dizziness and facial flushing.
What are the precautions while using Vidalista 40 mg?
- The patients are advised to prevent the use of fatty foods, alcohol products, grapefruit juice, and dietary products as these are not safe along with the medicine.
- Quit the consumption of alcohol, sedative products, and tobacco products as these are not safe and can improve the side effects of dizziness and drowsiness.
- Thwart doing tasks that need alertness like driving or operating machinery.