Working action of Cenforce 100mg:
Cenforce 100mg is made up of generic Sildenafil Citrate as the primary has a place in the category of medicine called as a PDE-5 inhibitor. This medicine performs an action by hindering PDE enzyme that thwarts the deprivation of cGMP and enhances the formation of Nitric Oxide, which causes smooth muscle relaxation. As a result, the blood flows in the male genital area so that a man obtains a long and powerful erection during intimacy session.
What are the contraindications of Cenforce 100mg?
- Don’t consume the medicine in case you are allergic to any component including Sildenafil Citrate or any other medicine and food substance.
- In case you are suffering from any kind of medical disorder like bleeding disorders such as multiple myeloma, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, liver or kidney disorders, diabetes mellitus, cardiac disorders and high blood pressure then inform the doctor before administration.
- Don’t use if you are less than 18 years and use with precautions in case you are more than 65 years.
What is the dosing regimen of Cenforce 100mg?
To overcome erection issues the usually recommended dose of Cenforce is 100 mg that should be used via mouth with the help of ample amount of water and can be used with or without food. This is recommended to consume the medicine almost one hour ahead of intercourse and always consume one tablet at a time or as per the recommendation of a doctor. You must not consume more than the recommended dose of this medicine as this may enhance the side effects. During using this medicine keep the gap of 24 hours between two dosages.
What are the drug interactions of Cenforce 100mg?
- Antibiotics such as Erythromycin or Clarithromycin
- HIV drugs such as Saquinavir
- Antidepressants such as Nefazodone
- Anti-Tuberculosis medications such as Isoniazid
- High blood pressure drugs such as alpha blockers
- Other ED drugs such as Tadalafil or Vardenafil
What are the side effects of Cenforce 100mg?
In some individuals, this medicine can show common unwanted effects like upset stomach, headache, diarrhea, stuffy nose, dizziness and facial flushing.
What are the precautions while using Cenforce 100mg?
- While using this medicine this is advised to refrain, using fatty foods, grapefruit juice, alcohol products, and dietary products as these are not safe along with the medicine.
- You must not use alcohol, sedative products, and tobacco products as these are not safe and can enhance the side effects of dizziness and drowsiness.
- Prevent doing tasks that need alertness like driving or operating machinery.